I agree to receive recurring telephone calls and/or SMS or MMS text messages for marketing purposes at the phone number provided in inquiries, including but not limited to calls or texts sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or an artificial or prerecorded voice. I am authorized to consent to receive text messages sent to the phone number provided in forms. I understand that I may revoke consent at any time. I understand that consent is not a condition of purchase. Message and data rates may apply. View our Terms of Service for details.
For purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed at gatsbyglass.com
“Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the Site, in which users can view and schedule glass installation or repair services.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company.
“You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Service.
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes your email, name, zip code and phone number which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
1.Information collected via Technology
User (computer) ID, domain name (website visited), user settings – language and special preferences, time spent on the website and individual sub-pages, data entered by user via web forms, any visited sub-pages, buttons clicked on website, mouse movement on website.
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
2.Information you provide us by registering for an account
The Site and the Service are not directed to anyone under the age of 18. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 18 or allow anyone under the age of 18 to sign up for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at [email protected]
II. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
We may share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Ill. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
V. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately. You should periodically check the Site and this privacy page for updates.
VII. CONTACT US
If a third party – such as an app or email marketing website – is involved in collecting the personal information, you will need to disclose that.
Some of the most important things to cover are:
- What personal information you are collecting through your website.
- Any information about cookies you use.
- How you are using the personal information you collect.
- If you will be disclosing their details to a third party, you must explain why and in what capacity.
- Further information about the security of the data you collect and how you are keeping it safe.
- Explain how the user is able to control their information once it has been given.
- Let the user know that changes can be made at any point in the policy, so they should review it regularly.
- Contact information where the user can reach you regarding questions they have about the policy.
- You may also mention that users have a right to view and verify the information you collect about them.
- A statement like, “We will not share your information with any third party,” could get you into a lot of trouble. This is most likely untrue. When it comes to the internet, there may be a lot of third party companies that you are sharing your users’ information with. This includes, but is not limited to, your site’s hosting company, your user’s own ISP, the mail service delivering any purchases made by your customers, or the bank that takes your credit card payments.
- Another statement that causes some businesses problems is, “We collect your personal information using the forms you fill out on this site.” While you may be using a form to collect information, you are also likely collecting personal information about your website’s users from text messages, e-mails, phone calls, and posts, or from other outside sources. Be sure to state every location from which you collect information.